Part Number TEC 1926-01-1
'Mouse over' image(s) for larger view
- Color-coded hose help minimize incorrect tractor/trailer hook-ups
- Designed to withstand application extremes - The uniform dual-braided design consists of interwoven spirals providing greater flexibility and improved twist resistance compared to other spiral designs
- Provides flexible air-connection from frame to axle or between tractor and trailer where exposed to flexing, pulling or impact
- Layers of the hose wall are fully bonded to enhance kink resistance, enabling tighter bends
- The rugged elastomeric hose cover is resistant to gasoline, diesel fuel, oil and commonly used road and cleaning chemicals. UV and ozone resistant.
- Meets or exceeds SAE J1402 - Type A
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS No. 106 - Brake Hoses, 49 CFR 571.106
- Designed for operating pressure up to 225 psi
- Nominal ID - 3/8" Nominal OD - 3/4"
- Operating temperature of -40F to +200F (-40C to +93C)
See other TECTRAN Solutions for Transportation Equipment
WebPower 2.9.4 © Copyright 2019 AutoPower Corporation. All Rights Reserved.